Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Wedding Dinner's Floral Arrangements

've tied the knot this July and myself working in this field,I would like to present something new as I wish my relatives and friends do share my happiness and joy during this special day. The overall concept of the design is to bring nature's elements to the restaurant and in order to achieved a Garden Concept Dinner.
Wedding Car with 3D Love Shape Arrangement

3D Love Shape with Butterfly to Add a Minor But Interesting Detailing
to the Overall Designs

Chiq Bridal Bouquet with Imported Brown Roses

Interesting Addition to the Reception Table.What better way to welcome your guesses
with this very unique Floral Art.

Floral Piggy looking very innocent and adorable

Guest Table's Floral Arrangements with Green Apples,Tea Lights
and Miniature Bird to Brighten Up the Mood

Wishing Tree with Tea Lights and Crystals by the Walkway

Close up View of the Wishing Tree's Tea Lights and Cystals

Flower Girl's Bouquet with Custom Hair Piece Arrangements

Main Table's Arrangements with Green Apple as the Main Motive

No comments:

Post a Comment